Webinar #8 - Market Impacts: Supply Chain Disruptions in Component Markets
Webinars #7 through #10 allow audience members to better understand the impacts of the pandemic on high-tech markets. Webinar #8 focuses on supply chain disruptions to components and assemblies used in the high-tech sector.
May 26, 2020, 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
Starts 8 AM Local Time San Francisco, USA
Welcome and Introductions
Overview: Understanding the Disease and Its Impacts
Review of Pandemic Impacts on the High-Tech Sector
The Critical Role of Components and Assemblies in the High-Tech Industry
- Introduction to Components and Assemblies Market
- The Role of Components and Assemblies in Finished High-Tech Products
Understanding the Impact of COVID-19: A Focus on Component & Assembly Manufacturers
- COVID-19’s Impact on Customer Demand
- Essential Employees: Determining Who Remains On-Site
- Minimizing Risks to Employees While Ensuring Productivity
- Manufacturing & Facility Operations During Uncertain Times
- The Role of Redundancy in Mitigating Site Closures
- Stability of the Supply Chain
- Synchronization Across the Value Chain
- Access to Capital and Markets
- Working with Government to Address Pandemic Impacts
Actions Taken to Alleviate COVID-19 Impacts to Customers
Roundtable Discussion and Q&A
Conclusions and Next Steps
To view the list of confirmed speakers, please click here.
NOTE: The agenda above is subject to change, especially as our collective knowledge of the impacts of the pandemic improves. A final agenda will be posted here no later than May 1. All webinars will be recorded and made available after the live broadcast.
We are offering discounted rates to members of our partners and sponsors. Please visit our partnership page for more information on participating organizations.
To see your local start time, please click here.